May 1, 2009

Nailpro - "You're a Natural"

Salon/Spa professionals - check us out in the Nailpro May 2009 feature story "You're a Natural" that starts out with:" Natural nails have reappeared in a big way during the last few years." That's a fact and it's important for you to be able to offer your clients products that really work at strengthening their own natural nails. Our Fluoride Strengthener and Moisturizing Vitamin Nail Restorer work in tandem to strengthen and moisturize for stronger and longer beautiful natural nails! See us on page 78 amidst the dandelions!

1 comments:

Mantiswjad January 18, 2013 at 2:07 AM  

phentermine without prescription adipex phentermine and pregnancy risks Hello folks! I believe you are performing perfectly. Presently I am letting you on my weight loss exercises routine that maybe even your granny can carry out. Certainly! So today I've been doing exercises at the fitness center and saw an elderly mother. There's no doubt that she's in her mid 30's. She was occupied in a couple of belly exercise movements. I then thought of a procedure a teacher had taught me once that even an older mum can carry out. So what is this -confidential' daily program? You are likely to ask. It is precisely what I am here for. exercise, which can be detrimental to your results.

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP