March 13, 2009

Quench Your Thirsty Nails and Revive Your Rough & Ragged Cuticles.

We were pleased to received an e-mail from Amy, a new Natural 10 Beauty user, who says:

"I've had a chance to try the products you gave me. The apricot barrier balm has literally healed my skin and after using the treatment kit, my nails look almost as good as they did while I was taking those prenatal vitamins!"


So, what makes our Apricot Barrier so special? Apricot Kernel Oil. Because it is rich in fatty acids, it's a great way to soothe, nourish, and revitalize the cuticles & nails. But don't let the name fool you -- it's easily absorbed by the nail and surrounding skin and does not feel oily or greasy.


Our beautifully scented Apricot Barrier lasts up to eight hours or more, making it the perfect overnight treatment. By creating an external barrier that seals in moisture within the nail and cuticle, it "locks in" and maintains moisture content, and results in lower moisture loss and increased flexibility. This is sure to quench your thirsty nails and dry, ragged cuticles.

And, although our Apricot Barrier is targeted as a nail & cuticle treatment, we also have clients who use it as a moisturizing balm for dry lips.

As always, we'd love to hear your story! How has Natural 10 Beauty helped to transform your nails? Leave a comment or send us an email.

2 comments:

Anonymous March 13, 2009 at 12:55 PM  

Funny you should mention using it as a lip balm - I couldn't find my usual brand one day and my Apricot Barrier was handy so I did use it for the same purpose and it worked great! But I do love the way my nails look the next morning after I leave it on overnight - and smells yommy!

Steven Sloan January 16, 2013 at 12:10 AM  

As one currency declines, another will rise. That's why the most important aspect of stock trading is the knowledge that can make your buy and sell decisions. Gold investment advice for first time coin and bullion buyers. What you need to know before you buy your first ounce of gold. Some initial guidelines from one of America's top gold experts. But one thing is for sure that the Forex market continues to grow at a phenomenal rate. So be cautious enough both mentally and physically. publications. Someday, God's willing, I will do a new forex blog. Reviews for Gold Investment Group Other Investment Companies and. 3 Reviews of Gold Investment Group "I used GetRentToOwn.com when I moved from Florida to. Marina Del Rey, CA 90292 5442 (800) 721 3247: Web Site.

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP