February 11, 2009

Yesterday's Manicure

I had the pleasure of a professional manicure yesterday! I so much more enjoy the experience at the salon then when I was going for a fill on my acrylics. Then it was painful now it's almost like a mini-spa experience. The great thing is it's so easy for my manicurist to incorporate the Natural 10 products right into the procedure - and yesterday I showed her our Prep and Bond pen that actually helps the polish adhere to the natural nail better.

This whole transition from acrylic to natural has been very cost effective and a time saver. A manicure takes less than half the time I was spending in the salon before. I walked out of there thinking my own nails looked as beautiful as when I was wearing the acrylics!

I'm telling you - give Natural 10 a try - your nails and your wallet will be glad you did!

1 comments:

Alexisyqsa November 12, 2012 at 4:12 AM  

This means that they will eventually need someone to help take care of them, which is where CNAs come in. The 'aging of America' means that increasing numbers of people need a bit of help to stay in their houses. The compensation can further increase depending on the skills acquired as well as the length of employment.

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP