January 22, 2009

Strong & Long

I had acrylic nails for 15+ years and recently had them removed because I
could not afford the fills every 2 weeks. Initially they were paper thin and
actually hurt when I touched things. I have been using the Fluoride
Strengthener and Moisturizing Vitamin Nail Restorer every day and my nails
are strong and longer than they have ever been! Best of all, in addition to
the money I’m saving, I don’t have to commit to 1+ hours every 2 weeks – and
yes a manicure is great when I can afford it – I can still apply the products over my
polish.

Want to read more success stories? Check out just a few of our customer testimonials at Natural10Beauty.com.



Have your own tale of transformation? We'd love to hear it! Send us your testimonial today.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP